We are starting the Candy Run soon(tm). Join us at 1 p.m. EDT (10 a.m. PDT, 11 a.m. server time).
BC Dungeons! How exciting! Join me at 1 p.m. EDT (10 a.m. PDT, 11 a.m. server time).
I’m back from the not-quite-dead and ready to party in the Battlegrounds. Join me at 1 p.m. EDT (10 a.m. PDT, 11 a.m. server time).
The stream will begin as usual at 1 p.m. EDT (10 a.m. PDT, 11 a.m. server time). Today Roblinator and gang are in The Big Orange Place.
Update: The stream is now over. I’ll update with a video post soon ™.
From now on, I will be streaming from my own site and twitch.tv channel. Same time, however, at 1 p.m. EDT (10 a.m. PDT, 11 a.m. server time).
Update: The stream is now over, but you can watch us dungeonate BRD above.
I’m at the Y while The Spawn is at ballet class. Normally I work out while she is at class, but I’m resting my feet (grumble mumble) and therefore have hooked up my pinkbook to my iphone so I can blog/work.
- My dad told a slightly scarier version of this story (if that is even possible) last weekend when he was visiting. Let me just say that I am grateful Watergate happened.
- I want seesaws back, darnit!
- This is gorgeous, but makes me claustrophobic just thinking about it.
- Perspective. Have some.
My dad just left and now it’s time to catch up on stuff, bullet style.
I almost typed that bullet stile, which is archaically correct.
I may be tired.
On to the bullets.
- It seems that video games are not as dangerous as bread.
- I’m reading stuff and then not linking to it here. I seem to be missing the point.
- Where is Mylune telling us to gently chuck these guys?
- I really thought we would have hovercars before we had Star Trek tricorders and other handheld computing devices of such magnitude.