BC Dungeons! How exciting! Join me at 1 p.m. EDT (10 a.m. PDT, 11 a.m. server time).
I’m back from the not-quite-dead and ready to party in the Battlegrounds. Join me at 1 p.m. EDT (10 a.m. PDT, 11 a.m. server time).
The stream will begin as usual at 1 p.m. EDT (10 a.m. PDT, 11 a.m. server time). Today Roblinator and gang are in The Big Orange Place.
Update: The stream is now over. I’ll update with a video post soon ™.
From now on, I will be streaming from my own site and twitch.tv channel. Same time, however, at 1 p.m. EDT (10 a.m. PDT, 11 a.m. server time).
Update: The stream is now over, but you can watch us dungeonate BRD above.
I’m at the Y while The Spawn is at ballet class. Normally I work out while she is at class, but I’m resting my feet (grumble mumble) and therefore have hooked up my pinkbook to my iphone so I can blog/work.
- My dad told a slightly scarier version of this story (if that is even possible) last weekend when he was visiting. Let me just say that I am grateful Watergate happened.
- I want seesaws back, darnit!
- This is gorgeous, but makes me claustrophobic just thinking about it.
- Perspective. Have some.
My dad just left and now it’s time to catch up on stuff, bullet style.
I almost typed that bullet stile, which is archaically correct.
I may be tired.
On to the bullets.
- It seems that video games are not as dangerous as bread.
- I’m reading stuff and then not linking to it here. I seem to be missing the point.
- Where is Mylune telling us to gently chuck these guys?
- I really thought we would have hovercars before we had Star Trek tricorders and other handheld computing devices of such magnitude.
Really showing off my SEO skills with that headline … NOT. Anyway, bullets.
- Homophobes use “LGBT”? I call shenanigans.
- I want a pants jacket, too.
- The above video is the best EVER and you have to watch it over and over like I do.
- The Bloggess is getting a lot of links from me today. She’s the one who linked that video on Twitter, too.
- But really, Ferris Mewler FTW.
- I am putting this here for reference when I want to better my photography.
- Yeah, these bullets are for me, not you. Deal.
- The pain plus painkillers may be affecting my mood/judgment/crankiness. I’m not taking the good stuff in case I need to drive myself to the doctor.
- Here, have a giggle.
- I’d like some wood in my chocolate parfait, please.
- This guy represents the geek culture so well. I’m proud to be a part of the geek community.
- I need to do my nails for the last hurrah at the Borders for knit night. /sniff
- Okay, the painkillers have really kicked in. For example, I first typed pianokillers.